Facing the reality that I am a lazy blogger and journal-keeper, we just started writing down memorable items and cramming them in a jar. New Year's Day seemed like a good time to review 2012's contents.
Kinda makes the opening of the jar seem less spontaneous when you take a break to photograph the moment and edit the pic. Yet, here we are . . .
- Don't be mad mom. Be cool. (Molly)
- Follow me, I'm FIVE! (Max)
- Hear this now: we are going to a restaurant, and the restaurant shall be ... PIZZA HUT! (Max)
- From January through August, Molly exclusively called her brother "Wolfie."
- A B C D E F G H I J K L M Bumblebee Q R S T U V W X Y Z (Molly)
- You stole my smarts! I can't remember what "defenestrate" means. (Max - then age 4)
- Dad, I am going to pull out all the white hairs from your beard. Gonna give 'em to an old man. We're gonna make a wig for him! (Max)
- Once-a-time ... two little zombies fell down ... on a rock ... then I killed them. The end. (Molly)
- I have to poop the BIG ONE! (Molly)
- Hey Beautiful! Why don't you grab me a cookie? (Max)
- Max calls bad guys "Ne'er-do-wells"
- Hi, I am mommy, and I am boring. (Molly)