Monday, June 12, 2006

Speed Guidlines

Near my home there is a narrow winding roadway. The posted speed limit is 20 mph.

Last weekend was the first time I noticed that there was fine print on the Speed Limit sign.

huh.


Really? I was always of the impression that enforcement of speed limits was sort of implied. The sign may as well have read:


So here's my question to you: Would it be fair to infer that that signs that do not contain a "Strictly Enforced" provision will not be strictly enforced?? Fabulous!

From now on, when a Speed Limit sign does not contain any express indicators regarding enforcement, I will simply take the liberty of mentally filling in the fine print for myself.




And for the idiot driving too close behind me:

1 comments:

Journey 35 said...

This is some of the funniest stuff I have ever read. Thanks for the humor!!!