Monday, June 05, 2006

Sugar Crash

I went for a run yesterday. Most of it went just fine, but the last 5-10 minutes were brutal. I completely ran out of steam. So utterly drained of energy, in fact, that I did a quick check to make sure there wasn't a tranquilizer dart in my ass.

As I was crawling, hands and knees, in the grass next to the trail, I found myself with time to ponder what the hell went wrong here.

I think, perhaps, it may have had something to do with my breakfast ... which consisted entirely of Chocolate Cookies and a Nerds Rope.

That's right. I'm ALL about the healthy living, my friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, we are on the same diet!

Reluctant Kerry said...

Beats the shit out of Atkins, that's for damn sure.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.