Monday, May 08, 2006

fhqwhgads


It's stuck in my head and there is nothing I can do about it.

I sat through a conference, it played on a continual loop through my head. While on the phone, all I was really hearing was this song. Tonight before I drift to sleep, I am certain I will hear this tune over and over again.

www.homestarrunner.com/fhqwhgads.html

The first time I listened, I was relatively unaffected. It was that damn second listen that got me. Here, listen again.

www.homestarrunner.com/fhqwhgads.html

Everybody to the Limit,
to the Limit Everybody,
Everybody come on Fhqwhgads!

(I'm listening to it right now. I might be dancing a little. Join me!)

2 comments:

Matt Kohai said...

Ah - another Strong Bad fan! I have a niece and nephew who introduced me to him... someone out there has way too much time on his hands... I have the Strong Bad clock on my notebook computer, sometimes set the alarm just to hear the goofy "wake up" calls.

Reluctant Kerry said...

I KNOW !!!

That one always kills me.

Lightswitch Raves have become a staple in my home.