Monday, May 08, 2006

fhqwhgads


It's stuck in my head and there is nothing I can do about it.

I sat through a conference, it played on a continual loop through my head. While on the phone, all I was really hearing was this song. Tonight before I drift to sleep, I am certain I will hear this tune over and over again.

www.homestarrunner.com/fhqwhgads.html

The first time I listened, I was relatively unaffected. It was that damn second listen that got me. Here, listen again.

www.homestarrunner.com/fhqwhgads.html

Everybody to the Limit,
to the Limit Everybody,
Everybody come on Fhqwhgads!

(I'm listening to it right now. I might be dancing a little. Join me!)

3 comments:

Matt Kohai said...

Ah - another Strong Bad fan! I have a niece and nephew who introduced me to him... someone out there has way too much time on his hands... I have the Strong Bad clock on my notebook computer, sometimes set the alarm just to hear the goofy "wake up" calls.

devnet said...

My favorite strong bad of all time...

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail45.html

Get's stuck in your head BIGTIME! I'm in the middle of a meeting with 2 Executive Directors and I'm hearing the strong bad high pitched part of that link...krikey!

Reluctant Kerry said...

I KNOW !!!

That one always kills me.

Lightswitch Raves have become a staple in my home.