Saturday, May 06, 2006

Miracle Cure

Can anyone help me with this one?

I've been struggling to make sense of this ad I came across this morning. Have a look and let me know what you come up with.


This ad purports to offer a glorious cure for the hemorrhoids. That's all very well and good, but what bothers me is the woman in the very short skirt suit. What exactly is implied by this ad?

Now that little-miss-attaché has availed herself of the HemCure she is now free to confidently wear short skirts to the office?

Exactly how horrific was this poor woman's hemorrhoid problem that, prior to treatment, she required floor length shirts to hide her condition?

Don't get me wrong. I am happy for her and her new found knee-baring freedom, but I just can't get past my own morbid curiosity about her condition prior to this miracle procedure.

That's it. The ad worked. I will do myself a favor and call to find out more.

3 comments:

Kyle Mayne said...

You can't cure your hemorrhoid
problem by sitting on it. She has done the correct thing, shame about the legs though.

Reluctant Kerry said...

She DOES look funny. Looks like she is wincing.

An ass-ectomy you say? now there is a surgical product I can really get behind.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kerry your blog saved my life now I can too wear short skirts.